Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I'm NOT Talking About

I haven't been talking, at least not here, and that needs to be rectified.

I lost a grand total of 4 pounds while I wasn't weighing for Lent. Which is probably a lie, because I was doing pretty awesome pre-gallbladder surgery. And the post op recuperative time has me losing my mind, and gaining  some weight. I'm not proud of this, or the fact that I've abandoned #TwitterDiet AND MyFitnessPal AND drinking water.

I'm not going all woe is me here, and discussing the other things that are stressing me out (needing a full time job/bills that need to be paid/etc).

I'm holding me responsible. And I'm being honest, and hating mostly every minute of it.

In about 2 and a half weeks (the end of the post op 6 weeks) I'm going to start doing Zumba at home a couple of times a week to start out.  I will take some (more) "before" pictures. I'm really getting excited about this Christmas, because I REFUSE to look/feel the same as I did last Christmas (obtuse and unhealthy).

I'm thinking about May, planning for the future instead of focusing on the now.  I'm thinking about drinking only water in May, as in not drinking cokes (sodas/pops) and drinking water.  I'm not ready for any kind of fasting, especially only water fasting.  Don't be crazy yall.

But I haven't decided 100%, or if that's going to be all I'll be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment