Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ma-nuary

You've probably heard of Christmas in July, right?
What about New Years in May?
No?
Well you can now say yes! Because I'm instigating it now. I need a revamp, a new jump start, for the summer of 2012. I've been through some rough patches in the last 6ish weeks, but no longer will I let that effect my health.

For the entire month of May I will be drinking just water. It's a nice cleanse from all that I've been hydrating with.  Diet colas, coffee, tea, juice, milk will all be off limits for May.

I'm also going to start doing Zumba for at least 20 minutes a day. I need the cardio/endurance work out.  I realized, while catching up with an awesome friend, that I would one day like to become a runner. There are a few things I need to work on first (like bladder wall strengthening).

I'm also jumping back on the #TwitterDiet (when I can catch the chats, and daily check in) band wagon. And I'll be logging my caloric in take with MyFitnessPal (TeresasTalking).


See?! It's just like January, only in May!!


Teresa


Ps-  Some Before Pictures.
      
I do realize these are horrible pictures, but
they're real, and only mildly edited.
I'll take some update pictures on May 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment